• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Friday, March 27, 2009

The Itch is Back!


I've got an itch, got an itch, yes the itch is baacck! I don't know why songs pop into my head (like Elton John's "The Bitch is Back" --this youtube video will get you singing) when lice show up in my home but they do. Twice in 2009-are you kidding me?? I'm not sure if I am going to curl up into a ball and cry or try and find some humor in the fact that I seem to have horrible luck. I'm still debating....hmm maybe a glass of wine will help me with that or some kind of happy pill.

And wouldn't you know, I had all of my kids farmed out for SLEEPOVERS for tomorrow night! I was all set to go out on a date with my husband. One where we didn't have to worry about getting home early for the babysitter. Do you know how hard this is to pull off? I have 4 kids! Now, I've got disappointed (and when I say disappointed, I mean BALLING) kids on my hands. Where is that glass bottle of wine?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you can find humor in all of this. To be stricken with Lice once is bad enough, but twice, yikes, I'd definitely need the ENTIRE bottle of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I just keep chanting "this too shall pass, this too shall pass."

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!