• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jet Lag

It is 5 a.m. and I have been up for the past 2 hours. I've got a serious case of jet lag. The first hour I spent staring at the ceiling hoping that I could will myself back to sleep. At 4 a.m. I decided to get up and maybe doing something productive--but I found myself here. I have mountains of laundry, piles of miscellaneous paper souvenirs that need to be either saved or pitched and a messy kitchen to boot. All of these things I could be working on right now but they can wait.

I've never had my body clock so out of whack before. Sure I've been tired after a East coast to West coast trip but never have I found myself up before the birds. I hope I'll be able to take a nap later. We have dinner plans with friends this evening and I don't want to find myself snoring at the table at 6 p.m.

Uh-oh! My son is up now. He was with me on our trip. He too is on the jet-lag wagon. I think we are going to curl up in our guest bedroom and try and fall asleep watching tv. Keep your fingers crossed that it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!