• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Babies are 9 Today!


My twins are 9 years old today!! Where did the time go?  They are just one year away from double digits.  I can't believe it.

Anyway, as promised my little blondie got his birthday wish--a cup of coffee.  Did he like it, you ask?  He LOVED it!  He slurped down his cinnamon cappuccino with extra sugar and foam in no time and professed "That was one tasty cup of coffee!"

I need to ask him what he'll want to drink when he turns 10.  Let's just hope it's not champagne!

1 comment:

  1. You made his wish of 'tryin' a cup of joe' come true! Happy Birthday to them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!