• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away!


This rain is getting to me.  I'm tired, I'm crabby and I'm going to blame it on the weather.  I need some sunshine!

Today I felt like I was in the Midwest.   Thunder, lighting and even a tornado warning.  What is up with this wacky weather?

My backyard is turning into a flood zone and my pool looks like it about to runneth over.  It is a swamp out there.

As I walked outside to survey the gigantic mud puddle forming in my yard, I noticed I still had a tomato hanging on a tomato plant.  You'd never see that in Illinois in January! 

I left it there.  It's my reminder of summer.  Plus,  I don't want to eat it--even though it looks all red and shiny.  It's almost like it has an invisible expiration date on it.  And I'm not one to eat ANYTHING past its expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!