• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All Tangled Up? Walt Disney Picture's Next Animated Feature!!

Click here to view the movie trailer
My blogging partner and I are very excited to be part of the "cast" of Disney Mom bloggers who have been invited to a prescreening of Tangled, Disney's latest animated movie.  We wanted to give you the heads up that we'll be having a giveaway on our blog in a few weeks, see the bottom of this article for more details. 

Meanwhile, Tangled will open on Wednesday, November 24, just in time for the Thanksgiving Day holiday. 

Tangled marks Walt Disney Pictures' 50th full-length animated feature.   How amazing is that?  How many of us grew up watching Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, Pinnochio, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves?  I'm showing my age, but I vividly recall going to the movie theather to watch Cinderella with my brother and sister (my brother refused to sit next to us), and crying my heart out when the clock struck midnight.  And how about those evil step-sisters!!  In those days, we did not have video so it was left to the coloring books and reading books to relive the memory of the animated movie.

Now, our children have a full library of the Disney classic animated movies - to see over and over again.  And I never tire of watching with them.  From our advanced information and trailers, Tangled looks like another classic.  Here's a brief summary:

ABOUT THE MOVIE

Based on the story "Rapunzel", Disney animators and storytellers take the basis of the damsel in distress with the flowing locks of gold a step or two further.  When the kingdom’s most wanted—and most charming—bandit Flynn Rider (voice of Zachary Levi) hides out in a mysterious tower, he’s taken hostage by Rapunzel (voice of Mandy Moore), a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Flynn’s curious captor, who’s looking for her ticket out of the tower where she’s been locked away for years, strikes a deal with the handsome thief and the unlikely duo sets off on an action-packed escapade, complete with a super-cop horse, an over-protective chameleon and a gruff gang of pub thugs. In theaters this holiday season in Disney Digital 3D™, “Tangled” is a story of adventure, heart, humor and hair—lots of hair.
 
And now, details for our giveaway!  We will have T-Shirts and those popular Silly Bandz with logos and characters from Tangled.  Look here starting November 1st through November 24th to enter.  We'll have 3 prizes based on a random drawing - and YOUR comment about what your favorite all time Disney animated movie is of all time.  Stay tuned!
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm such a Disney fan, I had a collection of Disney DVDs before the kids were even born. I would have to say one of my faves is The Jungle Book - because I love the music - The Bare Necessities - and Mowgli and Baloo dancing. But I'm also a big fan of The Lion King - I remember seeing it in the theatres with my parents when they first came to visit me in CA and then seeing it on Broadway with my Mom years later. Hakuna Matata baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look good. We just got "How to Train Your Dragon" and my daughter LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love tangled iv seen it 5 times its the best disney has ever done. i love the songs in it but i see the light is my all time fav.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!