• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Daylight Savings Ends--How Are You Going to Use that Extra Hour?

Tomorrow in the wee hours of the morning, we will turn back our clocks and get one extra hour to savor.  It seems like every day I wish for more time and tomorrow I will actually get it.

How will you use this extra hour?  This is my top ten list of how I may use my extra 60 minutes.....

10.  Start another load of laundry--so boring but so necessary.
  9.  Put my Halloween decorations away--they have made it to the orange plastic bin but like the four bags of trick or treat candy beckoning my name, it is just waiting for me to put it away.
  8.  Start my holiday batch of 44--for those of you who know me, you know that this is my holiday home-brew, passed on by my German parents.  Check back soon to see the recipe.  You know you want it!
  7.  Finally put away all of the beer glasses leftover from our Oktoberfest party.  It was such a fun event and every time I pass my table full of pilsner glasses I smile (and want to pour myself a glass of Spaten).
  6.  Start a new book.  I just finished Little Bee which was a terrific read.  Love the story and am still thinking about it.   Any suggestions on what to read next?
  5.  Take more photos of anything and everything.   We've got something brewing and I need to add to our photo library.  Stay tuned to hear what's next on our photography journey.
  4.  Start burning photo CD orders from our recent preschool photo shoot (yes, boring, but necessary).  The kids were adorable and it was great to see our little friends again.  Nothing like getting lots of hugs and being called "picture lady."
  3.  Take the dog out for a good long walk.  She is the best pooch ever and lately a bit neglected as far as walking goes.  Good thing we have a pool because she loves to swim.
  2.  Sing "Happy Birthday" to my husband sixty times because yep, it's his birthday.
  1.  Sleep in--who am I trying to kid?   This is most likely the way I'll be spending my extra 3,600 seconds and it sounds dee-lightful!

2 comments:

  1. I dont want ur recipe but I know someone who loves German food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!