• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pearltrees--My New Favorite Way to Discover & Share Information

By Kristina
This week I went to a presentation on a new social curation tool called Pearltrees.   I'm sure some of you are scratching your head (as I was) thinking, what IS social curation?  Social curation is the latest trend in social networking.

The basic idea is that there is so much information out on the web and culling through countless websites, blogs, forums, etc. to get to the best information can be time consuming.  However, by using a social curation tool, like Pearltrees you can find, organize and share information.

For example here is a Pearltree I just put together on photography.  These are some of my favorite sites that I visit often.  So rather than you having to search the web to find great sites on actions, storyboards, and photography tutorials, you can just visit my Pearltree and some of the work has been done for you.  See what you think by visiting my Pearltree below.....RAWT4328RHHH
Photography

RAWT4328RHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!