• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Friday, December 31, 2010

PUREX COMPLETE CRYSTAL SOFTENER: Making Laundry Smell Good Again!

I was  never a laundry snob until my blogging partner and friend introduced me to the world of clean, fresh scents.  She's always loved the smell of putting on a washed and dried, fresh-out-of-the-laundry shirt and smelling that wonderful scent as you pull it over your head and it passes by your olfactory senses.

But now, I'm telling her about the amazing Purex Complete Crystal Softener, which was just introduced on December 28th.  I tested this out for the first time on my winter flannel sheets.  Seven days later, the sheets are soft as lamb's wool and still have a wonderful lavendar scent that I cozy up to when I cuddle up on these cold winter nights.  Yes, a full week later these sheets still have an amazingly fresh lavendar scent.  Lavendar is known for its healing powers of easing away stress.  What a perfect way to end the day and drift off to complete slumber smelling like, - well - lavendar.  Even my husband enjoys this.  Someone who never noticed when I used something new in the wash now tells me how nice our clothes smell. 

What's great is how eco-friendly this  new product is, 92% natural.  A purer way to get laundry that smells clean & fresh for weeks. Purex® Complete CrystalsTM Softener is a 92% natural softener that is entirely new way to freshen your laundry.  Simply add the crystals with detergent at the start of the wash, and the crystals infuse your fabrics throughout the wash. 

What scents are available?

• fresh spring waters
• lavender blossom
• tropical splash

Now available at Walmart


So check it out, you can now find this at your local store such as Walmart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!