• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nelle & Lizzy Affiliate!

stamped jewelryA few months ago I checked out some beautiful hand stamped jewelry from Nelle & Lizzy.  I loved the jewelry so much I decided to become an affiliate.  Check out the gorgeous detail, everything is so delicate and unique. I get compliments whenever I wear a piece.  And the lavender and rose buds you see below is part of the packaging.  Just beautiful.

The hand stamped jewelry make wonderful gifts for Mother's Day, Teacher Gifts, Bridal Showers, Birthdays - the list goes on and on.  So check it out. Design something unique for your best friend, and then for yourself!



Full disclosure, I was provided with a gift certificate to review their jewelry.  I loved it so much I became an affiliate!  I absolutely love their entire line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!