• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Walmart To Go: Fast, Easy, Convenient Way to Shop


If I ever write a book it's going to be called the "I Hate to Cook" book.  But another book I have in mind might beat that one to the shelf, the "I Hate to Shop" book.  I know, lots of people LOVE to shop.  I used to.  I used to shop for hours and get the maximum from retail therapy. But now I'd rather have everything magically show up on my doorstep. Nowadays I don't want to hassle with the inconvenience of getting in my car, driving to and from the store and dealing with the crowds and time to get what my family needs. There are loads of other things I'd rather be doing than shopping. So Walmart To Go  is perfect.  It's the answer for super busy people who have so much on their day-to-day plate. Walmart To Go can solve this issue and save time and money.

I had the opportunity to check out the new Walmart TO GO shopping experience recently and LOVED IT.  From the convenience of my living room I went online, shopped for groceries including fresh produce like apples, hearts of romaine lettuce, bananas and a list of dry goods such as paper towels, toothpaste, and my favorite mopping fluid.  I even had my kids take turns getting what they needed before selecting a delivery window (you can pick a two-hour window that suits your schedule) and checking my cart out and making my payment.

After placing my order I put a reminder in my calendar so I wouldn't forget the delivery time. But Walmart To Go also calls you when they are about 10-15 minutes away so you can anticipate their delivery. Right on cue my doorbell rang and all of my items appeared, just like I wanted, on my doorstep.

Actually the driver brought all of my items from his refrigerated truck (part of the truck keeps produce cool, the other half is for storing dry good items) and brought them into the house so I could double check my order and unload.  After unpacking the driver gathered up all of his plastic crates and ensured I was happy with my shopping experience.

A few items were omitted from my order.  But that's only because I selected "no substitutions" on my order.  You can select "substitutions" if you want, but I prefer specific brands.

Was I happy with this experience? Indeed I was!  Walmart To Go saved me loads of time and money. Plus all of the same Walmart prices and weekly sale items are part of the experience.

If you're interested in checking it out click the link below.

Walmart To Go

And be sure to check out the video to learn more!



As a participant in the Walmart to Go First program, I’ve received a personal invite and payment for my time and efforts in creating this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!