• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh Boy--Where Did the Time Go?


I found this photo today while cleaning out my picture drawer (it is the one that houses all of our school portrait photos--you know the ones that never make it out of the large blue envelopes). Anyway, when I stumbled upon it, I thought it was fitting for what has become the theme of this week's photo posts--hands and feet. I love this picture. I love how angelic my little newborns look. I love how their older brother's hand looks big but yet is so small. It's hard to believe that this photo was taken over 8 years ago. Where did the time go?

1 comment:

  1. How do we add a like button (Could you tell I'm a FB addict)? I LOVE this picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!