• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Water in Motion

My latest interest in photography is capturing, or attempting to capture, something in motion. My daughter is playing soccer now, so every Saturday I am out there taking photos of her team in motion. It's fun to get the ball in mid-air and the children kicking or running toward the soccer ball.



With our water theme this week, I pulled out this photo from my children's triathlon this past summer. This was their 5th year competing in the Silicon Valley Kids Triathlon held at De Anza College in Cupertino. I like this photo because it captures the water in motion, almost as if it was frozen.

Send us your best water shot! email to blog.tina@yahoo.com along with a story that goes with the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!