• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where DId the Week Go?

I can't believe a week has gone by since our last post.  We really try to post regularly, but sometimes life gets too busy and guess what falls to the wayside.....our blog....Parent Grapevine.

I never feel that our blog is another item on the endless to do list.  For me, writing here is very gratifying.  It enables me to get stuff off my chest, share a funny story and capture a memorable moment.  It's my verbal scrapbook--minus the cute stickers, cool lettering and creative page layouts.  It is something that I truly enjoy doing and something I really intend to keep up.

So to any of you who actually follow us and read our blog--kinda sorta regularly--please stick with us.  I promise we will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!