• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Mother-In-Law is on Facebook!

Wow, I'm not sure I ever thought I'd see the day, but that day has arrived.  The day my mother-in-law invited me to join her on Facebook!  Wow what a technical and social marvel that is. 

First, although I've been married for nearly 20 years, it's only been the past five years that my mother-in-law and I have been able to have an amicable relationship.  I have to honestly say that we actually have a very nice relationship right now.  (Hi Mom, I hope I won't have to say "had a nice relationship" after you read this!) But as many wives can relate, the mother-in-law relationship is a precarious precipice to surmount.  Feelings are sometimes misinterpreted and husbands/sons don't always help in that regard.  (Ahem) Sometimes they even make matters worse.  I'm not saying that happened to me.   But I'm not denying it either. 

Now my mother-in-law is on Facebook.  What does that mean?  Will she know how to post photos, write wall-to-wall, and will she start requesting friendships with all of her teenage grandchildren?  Will she post embarassing comments that my friends will see?  Will she start asking my friends to be friends?  Egads!  Where will this lead?

If she's on Facebook, chances are she's reading this blog also.  So I'd better stop while I'm ahead.

The future is now, my mother-in-law is on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!