• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Sunday, November 20, 2011

@goodkarmafoods Coffee Creamers Completely Dairy & Lactose Free

I was given a sample of Good Karma's Coffee Creamers.  I have to honestly say that these are the best tasting tea and coffee creamers I have ever had.  They are so smooth, rich, creamy and delicious they really add a wonderful touch to my daily tea.  I am a tea drinker and not a coffee drinker. I usually don't use cream.  But once I started using Good Karma's Creamers I'm a changed tea drinker.

In 3 flavors including Hazelnut, Original and Vanilla, they will add a wonderful and healthy flavor to your coffee or tea.

The amazing thing is these are completely lactose and gluten free.  So for people on special diets or food-related allergies, you will be happy to add these into your daily hot drink.   They are also vegan approved and free from trans-fats.  What could be better?

My kids love to add this to their hot cocoa.  It makes their seasonal drink taste richer and yummier!

Now available at some 700 Wal-Mart stores across the U.S.

So check out this fresh new take on creamers for your coffee, tea or hot cocoa.  But let me warn you, once you taste them you will be hooked.  For good.

www.goodkarmafoods.com
www.facebook.com/goodkarmafoods
twitter.com/#!/goodkarmafoods


Disclaimer: I was provided with free samples of the items you see in the photo above.  I was not compensated for my review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!