• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Soft Scrub Advanced Surface


A few years ago we remodeled our home.  We installed new appliances and I opted for a stainless steel look.  That meant a new 48-inch refrigerator, professional stainless steel stovetop and oven, microwave and dishwasher.  I love the look.  But I didn't realize the fingerprints would be such an issue.  Stainless steel looks great but oh, those finger prints!

Nothing seemed to cut the grease and leave a shine when it came to cleaning all of my stainless steel.  That is until I got a bottle of Soft Scrub Advanced Surface.  I had a very stubborn water stain on my oven from my potfiller dripping on the surface.  It left what I thought was a permanent water stain.  But to test out the scrubbing and surface power I checked it out.  Lo and behold, my stovetop looks like new and the stain is completely gone.  I'm a happy camper now!



For ONE lucky reader I have a free bottle of Soft Scrub to giveaway.  Just leave your email and comment below and we will have a random drawing on Monday March 25.  Be sure to leave your email address because without that I won't have a way of contacting you if you're the winner.

Random drawing will be held around 12 noon Pacific March 25th, 2013.

And be sure to check out Purex's Escape to the Tropics contest.  

http://www.purex.com/tropical-trio-sweepstakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!