• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bird in Flight Animated GIF Using Photoshop: White Tail Kite in Flight

I took a series of images of a White Tail Kite flying behind our home.  I put them together in an animated GIF using Photoshop.


My daughter discovered that we have a White-Tail Kite (sort of like a hawk, this is a raptor bird that seeks its prey like mice and lizards) behind our backyard.  I saw them circling the other day but did not think about where it lives.  Turns out it is right behind our house.  I love to watch it with it's mate as it builds a nest.  Below I caught a photo of one with a twig in its beak ready to build.


To learn how to put an animated GIF together I followed these instructions:

http://www.briandalessandro.com/blog/create-an-animated-gif-in-photoshop-cs5/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!