• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to School Blues


I can't believe it, summer vacation is almost over. My kids start school in 8 days!! This summer has flown by (doesn't it always?) and I am not ready for school to start. I'm not ready for 7:30 a.m. drop-offs, homework that has to be turned in the next day (no more weekly packets for my twins) and schlepping kids to soccer practice (at 6 different fields throughout the week). I like our lazy days of summer. I am going to miss sleeping in until 8 (sometimes 9), watching the kids and the dog swim, and staying up late and roasting marshmallows with friends. I love summer.

Do you have the back to school blues? What are you going to miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!