• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Monday, May 24, 2010

Countdown to Harry Potter World

My eldest daughter and I have been huge Harry Potter fans ever since the first book came out in 1997.   In due time, my two youngest daughters became hooked first on the movies, and that encouraged them to read the entire seven-book series.  Each of them have their own library of the series, including a few British editions from our last trip to the UK.  They love all things Harry Potter so when they heard several years ago that Harry Potter World was being built in Orlando, they could not wait!  As it turns out by chance we planned a trip to Orlando not knowing exactly when the theme park would officially open.  We must be part Irish, because as luck would have it, we will get there the day before the grand opening.

So tune in the week of June 18-22 as we blog about our impressions of the theme park and the reviews by all three of my daughters ranging in age from 12 to 18.  If you know of any tips to traveling to Orlando, please share, as I think this time of year it can be incredibly muggy and hot. 

What are your summer plans for 2010?

2 comments:

  1. We are planning a trip to DWorld next spring break and have already committed an excursion for Harry Potter. Can't wait to read all about your adventures.

    It's been 16 years since I've been to Florida, but if memory serves me well, it rains just about every afternoon (I think it was aroud 3). Typically not for long - it's just so humid there that the moisture can't stay in the air any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I hope it does not rain on our parade, but it if does we'll be inside Hogwarts and the pub! Thanks for your comment, and it lead me to your fun blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!