• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Aching Shoulders Love My Bed Buddy

It has been a hectic month for me.  My blogging/business partner and I have been snapping photos at a number of preschools and I've been busy working on a silent auction for my kid's school.

Needless to say, I've been either hunched over my computer or my camera and my shoulders are STIFF.  I've tried to relieve the soreness with massages, but unfortunately I can't afford to go every day or week for that matter--as much as I'd like to! 

So to get relief, I've been using my Bed Buddy by Carex (I was fortunate to receive one to try out).  The Bed Buddy is a neck wrap with hand pouches that you warm up by placing in the microwave for 90 seconds.  I've got it around my neck  as I type this post.  It is soft and lightly fragranced with lavender and chamomile aromatherapy.

What I like about The Bed Buddy, is that it is very plush and the scent is not over powering.  And unlike similar products, this one emits a long lasting moist heat.   The design is also unique and versatile.  It basically looks like a long, soft scarf with a padded area that curves around your neck and hand pouches at both ends.  The hand pouches also serve as a terrific heating pad for your back.

I've been wearing it a lot lately and my husband has been teasing me saying I look like a little old lady--but I don't care because it feels so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!