• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Friday, June 1, 2012

{FOCUS} A Kim Klassen Exercise Post

I have been taking a course by Kim Klassen, an amazing photographer and artist. Our assignment this week was to produce pieces that embodied some favorite quotes with words she prompted us with.  Today's word is FOCUS.  

Last week my husband and I went rowing so I thought I would take one of those photos to go along with a quote.   Here's my image using Kim Klassen's texture called Plastersquared and a quote I love by  Michel De Montaigne one of the most influential essayists from the French Renaissance.  

What are you focusing on today?

 

2 comments:

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!