• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Friday, June 1, 2012

May Instagram Recap






by Kristina
Another month has flown by in my Project 365+1.  Pictured above is a recap of my May photos captured through my iPhone and processed with various filters in Instagram (I love that app!).

I'm a bit behind on updating my Flickr set but it is on my list of things to do this weekend (yes, I'm crazy and have two of these projects going).

For those of you looking for fun photo prompts for June to help keep your photo mojo going check out:

Fat Mum Slim--Photo Challenge

Click it Up a Notch-- 30 Day Challenge Photograph Your Kids

Choolookaloonks--Instacamp

If you are playing along with any of these photo prompts, let us know we'd love to follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!