• Home
  • Just Life
  • Product Reviews
  • Entertainment Reviews
  • Contact

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beauty and the Beast



This week I had the wonderful opportunity to take my daughter to see Beauty and the Beast at the Golden Gate Theater in San Francisco.  The fact that it was the night before the first day of school did not matter.  We were excited to see Belle, the Beast and Lumiere!  This was Beauty and the Beast!

I saw this amazing show 16 years ago in NYC with my mom and remembered it fondly.  And seeing it again in San Francisco with my almost 11 year old daughter was even more magical.   We were both mesmerized!

The show is fantastic.  I was in awe (as I was 16 year ago) at how they turned this Academy award winning animated feature film into a live musical production.  The sets are spectacular, the characters endearing, and the music fantastic--who doesn't love the song "Be Our Guest?"


If you are looking for a great way to kick off the school year with your kids, you should definitely see this production.  It is only here for a short while, August 17-29, so get your tickets soon.

Note:  I was provided with two tickets from SHN for this show.  I was not compensated or asked to write a review for the show.  I honestly LOVED this play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. We request word verification to prevent the spammers out there. Thanks a lot!